Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i dunno why but today felt like kinda a down day for me. HAHA! maybe becuz i have been rather high during the past few days...so i am kinda tired! hahaha yeah need to recharge my batteries. i just feel that i cannot please everyone la right? no matter how hard i try some ppl will just not like me and pick on my mistakes...ahahah but nvm that's really your loss. :P

have been dilligently helping sis with her housework the past few days - helped to change bedsheet, vacuumed the bed, cut vegetables, brought leroy downstairs for a stroll. yeah i am really MUCH MUCH more patient with my family members now, trying to treat them like they are my friends. alot of my friends were surprised that i actually didn't treat my family very well in the past; i was really impatient and didn't talk alot with them. HAHA so unlike me right???

then went over to ob in the afternoon to practise piano. helped geraldine with her piano. passed raquel her mmo, and listened to collin and gabriel do harmoney of "gai bian zi ji". yeah feel very happy helping them. also let wen hao and ger listened to my new song. AHAHAH! shall let everyone hear when i have the time :D

just returned from esplanade. yeah was supposed to have supper with vc peeps but i realised my mom was waiting for me at home la...ahhaha yeah so i better go home and accompany her. :P ff was quite a mess actually. i think nelson is not very happy with me. OH WELL. i tried my best though i am not very good with directions and details. managed to sort out the food part though.

alright will have another round of FF rehearsal tml. :P shall sleep early.

No comments: