Tuesday, May 19, 2009

haha today's really packed!

12pm - went to my sis's house to help her with leroy and dish-washing. i think i am in love with dish-washing.
2pm - left the house for mica. Parked the vehicle at Funan so that my sis can go and find my mom. i went to find bee lan at NAC and she passed me nearly a hundred bags of stuff. i wasn't kidding. hahah so i was lugging everything back from mica towards funan but i realised it was impossible. so i called my mom for help. hhahaha
3.50pm - went to parkmall to collect my sis's vouchers
4.30pm - left for home to place the 100 bags at home and to meet everlyn and xuwei
5pm - xuwei and everlyn helped me to carry the bags up and they went to my house to collect my keyboard.
5.15pm - drove my sis and leroy back to amk to pick up alicia from child-care
5.30pm - bought dinner
6.30pm - left amk for aljunied to meet sam. was kinda lost on the way there so was really depending on the street directory for help. yay no summons! haha
9pm - left for home!
10.45pm - adyll came over to collect the 100 bags from me.

okay will need to leave the house for amk to help my sis tml morning before going to ob to prac my piano at 2pm! hahahah after that going to esplanade for ff rehearsal at 6pm. HAHA! busy week ahead!!!

No comments: