Thursday, May 21, 2009

it's actually quite good to talk to my parents. HAHAH i am beginning to treat them more like friends now. actually they are better la. at least they listen attentively to what i have to say. HAHA yeah so actually i just gave my dad and my mom a lecture....lecture on being a better person.

ok i know some of you may think that i am abit too young to do that, especially to my parents. but i dunno why i just sorta felt confident enough to do that and i doubt there's anything wrong with it. I MAY have hurt a little pride here and there since it's not very ordinary for a child to be lecturing his/her parents, but i really hope what i said moved them.

mom didn't appear very good in the morning when she left the house la. she didn't even want to utter a word. but luckily she talked quite alot just now and both my mom and my dad spoke their mind just now during our thrashing session. i think we should have this thrashing session every week. :) it will help in family bonding. :)

ok erm. so what did i do in the day then? went for breakfast with sam in the morning...started my mini-art-project for the weekend...went for FF rehearsal. saw arnie roff with his mickey-mouse sweat patterns...yeah and i pangsayed choir for family. HAHAH! paiseh la! will join you guys again once i settled everything back home :)

and yeah! need to practise on my composition for exam on 7 june.... BLAH. :P

No comments: