Tuesday, February 17, 2009

oh what's great-est about today was the OB quiz. i totally didn't know what to write. and i thought ob was interesting. that's before the exam questions appear before my eyes...HAHAHA

oh anyway jude promised to send all of us the weblink for the dvd and photos soon! hhahah excited. and jasper added me on msn. HAHHA

been eating at least 4 meals a day. i think it's to work off the stressss...i need to run but there's no one to run with me. i am off-hall already. Sshit...

and boy am i glad i did my accounting tutorial today. WOOHOO!! applause please!

been catching damn alot of movies on my comp during lunches and dinners. HAHA just watched iron man...was watching the longest yard during lunch, big daddy yesterday, and over the hedge. HAHAH all are good movies!

No comments: