Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ooooo turning 21 years old.

i had to work OT today. but i guess it was the most wonderful OT anyone can ever do! haha after i finished my work at 9 i was clearing my work in the briefing room. was putting up new reservations form, modding my reg cards, attempting to write on alicia's birthday scrap book. alicia then came and told me that boss wanna speak to me. so i went in then boss started asking me 'so what do you think about the world?' (AT 10PM?????) hahahh jess very naturally at this moment gave the 'go-ahead' look on her face and i immediately told her that she was being really obvious. okay la i know what they are trying to do, but it was really FUNNY seeing them try so hard. :P oh i had the chocolate truffle cake from our hotel's pastry shop again. but this time it tasted better cuz it's my birthday cake. yah thanks josephine and han fen for the tee. :D oh i got MORE suntec vouchers to spend. WHEEEEE. as of now my eye lids are 95% closed and i still haven't bathe yet....i don't want to be a dirty 21-years old. :P

No comments: