Monday, April 07, 2008

gracia should be happy that i bought myself a HOT PINK tee. HAHAHAHAHAH it's her fav colour. ARH i miss our ice cream outings to parkway after school...

ahhhh so jo gave me 3 days of offs. hahah long weekend. it also means that i will be having a long week ahead of me....wonder when my off will be next week.

i think it's really great that some of us older peeps are getting to know our vjchoir juniors better. hahahh yah i think they are really fun. singing old songs with them outside siglap cc's hall was really fun too even though i only managed to join them for 1 or 2 songs. hahahhah ok jialing we go out for karaoke soon k? :D

after prac went to arab street to have egyptian food as recommended by bing. HAHAH it's really good! i like the lamb chops, bing's lemonade and the pitas bread with humus and brinjal. brinjal is officially my favourite purple food. i eat it almost everyday from the mixed veg rice stall :D heehee yah

I WANNA BE YOUNG AGAIN. hahahahah

No comments: