Monday, April 25, 2011

Had a fulfilling day, one which hasn't been flooded with 10 episodes of baker king, unlike the past few days. Haha

Still frustrated at how I have been unable to illicit a change in one of my vocal student. I am just about as depressed as she was during lessons I guess. Hahah let's move on with new topics and new ways of teaching, and a whole new threshold for patience.

And I need to practise the songs for the 3 tenors concert. Haha amusing that sherlyn and I couldn't get a lot of notes during our practice session just now. Rarrrr revision is quintessential!

And about the piano lesson with Jonathan just half an hour ago - I totally catch no ball lo! Hahah but there were certain moments when I felt like I was in lyric and melody writing heaven. I hope that I can recreate those memories again back home.

Woohoo and Sophia is back in Singapore. 頭髮有救了 :)

No comments: