Thursday, June 24, 2010

It’s as if I just experienced a plane crash and was thrust onto the malay archipelago. I was saved by the kind malay villagers and they lent me shelter for the next few nights. As I wash off the sweat and dirt from my body and mind, I clearly hear the music of muslim prayers just outside the bathroom. HURHURHUR.

Okay I don’t really fancy bathing in cold water, or sleeping without blanket. HAHAHA but oh well I am totally not prepared for this situation, having brought only one small towel and 1 pair of long pants with me (heng ar at least I brought something to dry myself with).

I tried paintball for the first time in my life in KL, and it was really quite a thrilling experience. I like how we cover for each other as we move through the battlefield, and I even got one yellow paint shot directly on my google just in front of my left eye. WOOHOO! (well I have never practiced prawling and shooting at the same time. Hurhur)

Okay actually as I am typing this I kind of am missing my life in Singapore, but we are going white water rafting, abseiling, flying foxing, 4 wheel driving, and night caving. LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THESE AMAZING THINGS!  oh and SY and Ijah are with me on the tour. Heehee.

---

at kuala lipis waiting for the train @ 2am back to singapore. now at "ite simei - live in kuala lipis" karaoke session. hurhurhur.

i miss everyone in singapore. :P

giant centipede!!!
paintball!!
with my colleague sy before heading for whitewater rafting!
4wheeldrive
waterfall!!
after 3 hours of jungle trekking. shaggz and dirty. sangat kotor!!!
with an orang asli family
on the train back to tanjong pagar with barely 4Xhalf-an-hour of sleep

No comments: