Saturday, May 15, 2010


woohooo a big shoutout to everyone! :) I am safe and sound in medan now. just took a flight from KL. super shagged.

8am - singapore office

11.15 - left for changi airport with adrian. got a briefing from him in the car regarding what to do in kl. hurhurhur. info overload!

11.50 - reached budget terminal. it was my first visit to the budget terminal, and my tiger airways flight to KL got CANCELLED. well, adrian had his way and managed to nudge me through to the front of the queue line, and i squeezed onto the jetstar flight. WHOOPEEE!

15.30 - reached KL international airport (haha the perks of flying jetstar is that we dun need to go to budget terminals!) the immigration queue was 30-min long (SHAGGZ). managed to buy a sim-card, top-up, taxi coupon, some jianmianli, and finally, lunch-part-deux for myself, and zoomed off to bandar sunway, whereby my KL office is at Leisure Commerce Square. went up the bubble lift (hurhur) and met Kelvin. he's really friendly (like me :P) and he looks like HERMAN. hahhaha! briefed him thoroughly on jubilate IV and he helped me loads with phone numbers and quotations.

19.05 - left for KL LCCT with uncle yong. had a continuous convo on the cab with him for 1-hr. hahahah and i think i gave him the idea that i am a malaysian studying in singapore. woohoo my msian accent rox sox.

20.00 - reached the budget terminal and had dinner at old town coffee (it's ubiquitous in KL!). the wheat grass honey drink was too sweet, and I would have enjoyed the chicken rice if my throat wasn't hurting from the chilli.

21.45 - entered the gate of air asia flight to medan, when it was supposed to have flown off at that time already. heard from my colleagues that air asia flights always get delayed. oh my first time walking up the stairs onto a budget carrier. HAHHA

22.00 (medan time) - greeted by suriah, this 24-year old medanese who's really really friendly. we TRIED to converse in bahasa, but i could only comprehend like 20%of it. hahahahahahahahhahaa and he could only understand like 20% english, so we jitongyajiang for 20mins, before we reached my hotel.
with a bath robe for the first time in my life. DUH.

23.30 (medan time) - there is a jet shower in the bathroom! it's friggin nice. HAHAHA the room's not bad too. :) i am trying to access msn now. dunno why cannot connect. and facebook too - but they put me on security check, and tried to make me identify my friends to confirm my identity. the only problem is all the photos shown were that of shoes, backviews and mud-covered faces. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!?!?!!? HAHHHA INSANE. okay. on to naruto first then. :) okay it didn't work. HAHAHA

No comments: