Monday, August 24, 2009

had a bad headache this morning at 2.30am and that woke me up. yeah was desperately looking for a remedy and decided to listen to DBSK's Stand by You. That put me back to sleep :)

yeah had lessons today, then went to maxwell to eat dinner ALONE. haha this random auntie came up to me at the curry rice stall and asked me whether it is nice. of cuz i replied yes! it was my fav food at maxwell. ahahh i had that plus carrot-orange juice and goreng pisang. MUAHAHA. yeah then chanced upon chunrong, iris and regina at pcc (hurhurhur).

went to esplanade after that for LYP rehearsal. yeah only like 14 of us on stage just now. HAHHHA then went to starbucks at marina and chilled abit with PUI EN and gang. :)

ahhah anyway thanks jj for the suggestion! maybe i could use that for this week :)

No comments: