Tuesday, May 12, 2009

jianhao is sick of empty promises. he promises he will change! 12th May 2009 is important. it's really important. it made me realised how screwed up the way i am leading my life is. jianhao needs to change everything in the shortest amount of time possible before time runs out. don't worry i am still contented but just felt alot more responsible to everyone around me. i dun wanna be called joker-face anymore. i wanna be someone whom everyone can look up to (yeah those below 1.8m always look up to me anyway. :P)

...i dreamt of being a cartoon character in an anime, and i stole a chincilla (aka 龙猫, you know totoro? haha) from a bungalow house. I was hugging it so tightly and then was approached by a policeman. i was damn scared la. then he asked me what i was doing and i replied that i was walking and hugging my pillow. good thing is he believed me. after that i woke up with the intention of getting back to sleep so i can know what would happen next... but that didn't happen.

No comments: