Sunday, May 10, 2009

hello! yeah as always i am updating in the lamest way possible.

celebrated mother's day at home yesterday with mom and sis and bro-in-law and my niece and nephew. tao-baoed back 20 dollars worth of food for all of us. hahah damn economical.

had vs class today with zhang si li lao shi on deportment. hahaha yeah as usual there're 'er's and 'ran-hou's in my words. and i can't seem to find a nice place to place my hands. BAH

after that rushed down to siglap for lunch and had my first ever practice with vc since exam break. it's been long! i almost didn't know how to sing the songs already! hahah yeah had htht with the exco members and i believe we really want to take good care of everyone, don't we? hahahah :P

yeah like i told everyone, this blog's purpose is for me to remember what happened just in case i get senile dementia in the future. so DON'T LAUGH at my reason! hahah

No comments: