Thursday, February 12, 2009

post 444 - had a day full of meetings for ob and marketing.

10am - OB meeting
2.30pm - lunch in hall
4.30pm - STATS meeting
6pm - OB MEETING
9.30pm - STATS meeting.

AND here i am.

yes yc...I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO HANG ON LEH. but it's as if i am clinging on to a rubber band which may just snap anytime. i know if i pass through this period everything will be much better and i most certainly would regret it if i didn't get any degree. anyway all these things are making me really forgetful. i totally forgot that my black shoes are at home and my OB presentation's tml. luckily eugene was kind enough to lend me ying guang's shoes! WAH LIAO IF NOT AR....

and to make matters worse the OB case critique, which forms 20% of the semester grade, falls on next tue. and i have yet to study anything about it yet. I WILL DIE VERY SOON. HAHAHAHAHA

and i am going to pon prawning with npc guys on friday to go FAME, if not wensi and steph will kill me. i know. i should be studying. even my mom sounds exasperated drilling that idea into me. i am exasperated too. my it's a matter of my abilities not being able to live up to my expectations. BAH.

ANYWAY I AM DAMN TIRED. SHALL SLEEP EARLY. :)

just before i forget, the blueberry & strawberry shortcake cookies at hall16 canteen rox. :)

No comments: