Wednesday, February 11, 2009

it must have been a bad afternoon. i opened a can of tuna and i totally can't finish it. i wasn't even hungry. will it go bad if i leave it covered until tml morning? DIE.

alright anyway there comes a point in life when decisions have to be made.

i just don't like numbers. i hate accounting and stats. how. on one hand i need to meet the expectations of my parents and continue to work hard, on the other hand i am really not happy handling all these tutorials and projects shit. ARGH. okay although when i called my mom yesterday to complain she told me that it was okay for me to not study. HAHAHA! i'm sure.

i think it's just that i am such a slacker and i can't take it when i am lagging and i can't study. i just paid for the sem's education and i definitely can't quit! AND I AM LACKING BY 3 TUTORIALS FOR ALL MY MODULES. just watched the stats online lecture 4 (lect 6 is going on now as i type this entry) and it's really boring. i can't imagine myself being an accountant. argh this double-degree thing really sucked. i'd rather be singing and doing things for chorale rather than going to school. but we all know that's not very practical. i have so many things to do for vc, so many dreams to fulfill, but there's no time. everyone is so busy handling school work and stuff. it's really tough. if only i can be paid to sing! hahahahhahahah finding it such a chore to study.
yah and i am totally neglecting all my friends. I AM SO SORRY. just blame me for being stupid in attending university. i can't even go home. :(

blah blah blah. shall skip first 2 hours of the choir elective and STUDY. then after that i will reach nie at 6.30 and then go off at 6.45 to take photos for hall3 table tennis. how zai.

oh friends come find me in my room i think i have some things for u from korea.

OKAY SHALL BE MORE POSITIVE!!!!!! :)
STUDY STUDY STUDY.

No comments: