Thursday, January 15, 2009

the emptiness after cheerleading is slowly setting in... bah.
just wanna make a list of my cheerleading members

1. Neville - coach
2. Charlene - our senior flyer who did not fly this year
3. Guo Liang - power base. damn funny when he does spongebob and does the sniffing action
4. Joseph - my fellow swedish four base
5. Richard - uncle!
6. Ying Guang - neighbour from my floor
7. Issac - Mr Ai-Sakku (i-suck) - stays in 3E-02-14. like directly opp mine
8. Melvin - Mr Lam biz mag and cartwheeler.
9. Sheng Le - my tut mate. poor shoulder-standee
10. Yao Feng - neighbour beside my room. mr YF-FM
11. Jamie - Elbow GIRL!
12. Florina - Fluorine's Sister
13. Tze Wing - Swedish Four Flyer + GL's Sniffee
14. Stephanie - neighbour from my block
15. Ethel - neighbour from my block
16. Li Jun - Tang the Tang Tang
17. Jeanne - Sheng Le's roomie's GF. zai dancer
18. Bi Xia - Partner!
19. Kim Min - CAPTAIN!
20. Charmaine - hall princess. Miss EYE-CANDY!

oh i can reach a D#.
shall work hard for korea. help me.

No comments: