Friday, October 31, 2008

okay before i start drowning myself in work. i wanna tell myself how i am over-exerting myself by being overly ambitious. here is a list of activities that i am currently engaged in.

1. vc:
a. learn new songs, carols,
b. settle NAC stuff
c. concert in dec
d. carolling admin stuffs
e. settle korea's stuffs - collaterals and costumes and songs. i am sure there are more than enough things.

2. hall activities:
a. pubs subcomm
b. cheerleading
c. dance (newbie. lotsa things to learn for my inflexible arms and legs to learn)
d. foc monster hunt planning
e. am i doing p&p for SP and biz for FOC? haha
f. ge yao
/
3. school work:
a. projects: all are over except for comm funds. will kill faith with my smile on monday.
b. lectures and tutorials: not up to mark. needs to work on the lectures that i ponned like biz law. will do fm tutorial after this.
/
4. others:
a. badminton
b. singing (sign up for competitions and MORE singing lessons)
c. learn sepak takraw
d. weekly run (needs to start again)
e. i really like designing. had so much fun doing the slides yesterday for the IT project. why am i not in ADM and what am i doing in NBS. doing 2 degrees some more. i don't wanna be forced to drop a degree. :(
f. my nikon d40x!
g. learn drumming
h. oh yes. what about my FRIENDS?!?!??! (pls wait for me till the dec hols arrives!!! promise i will draw out some time for each and everyone of u. jiaxun and joshua and lip yong who are returning from somewhere else on earth. bran and mel leh...my 4-4 friends, S61 friends, vjchoir friends, npc friends, npco friends, hotel friends. OH NO. SO MANY PPL)
i. oh yes what about my family.
/
WANTS TO DO SO MANY THINGS BUT SO LITTLE TIME. that's what everyone is talking about now. why am i so busy.

good thing is that i have recovered from my prolonged flu. yay.

the sem is coming to an end. means that i will most probably have to say bye bye to my 3 dear tutorial mates xu wei, everlyn and xianhui very soon. cherish the time now. anyway i don't regret my time with them. late nights, lunches and dinners and badminton sessions. TIME WELL-SPENT. emo.

No comments: