Friday, October 10, 2008

BIG STUPID MISTAKE LAST NIGHT...

hahah my neighbour yao feng jio-ed me over to his room to play munchkin...so i went there after bathing without telling ben, and also didn't bring my hp and wallet since i thought it will be a quick game. so in the end i ended up playing two rounds of munchkin before deciding that i should go to bed earlier yesterday night at 10. then when i tried to open my room door i realised that IT'S LOCKED. @*%)!$!)$@&!&#(%&

yah so i ended up calling ben and realised that he was already heading for home. so i called the security office and they told me to go over. then when i reached there in my pyjamas they told me that the card keys for hall 3 cannot be made by them and i will have to wait till this morning to get a new one at the hall office. #(^*(#*(#^#)(%24$&^^. lan lan walked back to hall and attempted to climb into my room with steph and her friends watching from the ground. HOWEVER i think my room was TOO SECURED and thus the climbing in was unsuccessful. BAAAH so i stayed in yao feng's room to do listen to prof lee's FM ppt and waited for ben to return at 2. luckily he only went home to grab some stuffs...not sleep.

BAH. i need to repay my sleep debt tonight.

anyway canteen A's prawn noodle sucks. don't eat it.

i need to breathe more when i am singing!

No comments: