Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my computer gave up on me

hi guys....

my laptop went crazy yesterday...meaning it can't start-up properly and most sadly internet doesn't work...so have to queue up to use either my hall's reading room's pc or pacific coffee's...damn sad. :(

went out with my tutorial mates xu wei, everlyn and xianhui to bukit timah for lunch and dessert. initially planned to go to meiji factory outlet to get chocolates in the morning...but it was torn down already...HAHA yah settled for bukit timah food centre and island cremery at serene centre. hehe. shall get the photos from xianhui sometime ltr when the internet starts working again. HAHA

waiting for foc og interview now...oh yes i just got my goodwood park durian mooncake from yehlin just now....and they are safe in my neighbours' fridge (hopefully... HAHA).

argh life without internet rox.

No comments: