Wednesday, January 02, 2008

WHEEE. it's 2008. haha i realised i did alot of silly things in 2007.

peggy the most experienced cashier intro-ed me this salon which offers 50% discount for marina mandarin staffs. ahaha yah so we happily went together. i had 3 rounds of head and shoulder massage when the shampoo girl was washing my hair and it really felt shiok!, even for a person like me who doesn't really like massages very much. yah and i think the haircut went pretty well. i think my 30 bucks were worth it. can u imagine that the original price was actually 59 dollars!? oh i wouldn't pay for such an expensive haircut. not now. :P

...

after working in the hotel, i realised that i do not have much time for myself, cuz most of the time is either spent at work, travelling (esp the long walk through citylink mall from cityhall mrt...), or going out with friends. very little time to really appreciate the surroundings and what is happening to me. yah so at the moment i am actually quite empty inside. i think i need to read or something. and i shall watch heroes season 2 at a more relaxed pace...and since last year i have not exercised. i think i should really start soon.

oh alot of ppl came to my house to celebrate the first day of the new year. ok we went to j8 to get the ingredients, then we started cooking at around 530pm. after 2 hours of gruelling hard work, daniel made popiah, melvin made his mushroom soup, yy made his salad which was really good, and i made pizza bread (idea from sandy. :D). oh i think we had reall good food and also had lotsa fun playing saboteur after dinner.

heehee luckily my work requires me to stand. if i were to have a desk job, i can't imagine what i would become with all the festive goodies in my stomach...someone pls pester me to go for a workout together. :)

No comments: