Thursday, January 17, 2008

i must learn to protect myself and stop making myself the scapegoat. must get better sense of the working society.

ok so today a gst told me that he will be checking out and wants the bill to be prepared after he comes back from breakfast. well he didn't convey the message in a very friendly manner... i then told my cashier about it but she told me that it's ok (as in no need to care about it since it can be done in a minute). when the gst came back another colleague of mine attended to him, and the guest was really upset that he didn't have a fast-enough checkout. so he requested to talk to my manager about this. haha at this point of time i was doing a check-in for other another guest when my manager came over to me and asked me to go over there to apologize to the guest. and so i walked over calmly and told him that i am sorry, in one of the most insincere way of course, as if i couldn't wait to return back to my desk to attend to the other guest. yah so even after i apologized he was angry and told me that i should be ashamed of myself. sure........ok so he left and i walked back to my other guest and greeted them with my brightest smile.
THAT BRAT CAN'T SPOIL MY DAY! NEH-NI-NEH-NI-BOO-BOOOO. stop being childish. :P

HAHA ok the reason i am putting this here is to remind myself that i am SUPER THICK-SKINNED. thank you. ok so next time such things if i can do i will do myself k, will not ask others to help lest i get myself into much shittier shit. yah blaming other people won't help too since i was the one who is truly to blame for that mistake.

yup. anyway hope i can get some money from upselling!!! :D hahah oh yah i think i am obsessed with money. everytime i see my guests put money on the counter i would secretly hope that those are my tips. HAHAHA shit i should stop this obsession!

YAY i went for a run just now...haven't been running/exercising for the past one month plus since taipei trip and it felt really good to sweat. :D

No comments: