Friday, July 20, 2007

my teammates are soooooo michievious.

most of us were taken aback when my team leader announced that there will be some reshufflement of manpower between the different teams in the npc due to some of our officers intending to further their studies. we were really sad when he said that ansari, ramli and chan will be leaving the team. they are like the pillars of the team la! how can they leave. i was especially upset about chan leaving because he has been my gym, chatting and singing buddy all these while and things would really be very very very different without him around. tl sedek told us that they will be leaving next week and that's like SO DAMN SOON! he even told the officers to type out a letter indicating if they wish or not to leave the team and their stated reasons.

this morning during debriefing the 3 officers told us what they will be intending to do should they ever leave the team. ramli said that he will resign and join cisco. chan said that he will join scene of crime unit as someone had offered him a place in the past and he may want to try it out. ansari was abit more undecided and want to go to SOT, SFS...dunno whatever he is talking about la hahahah. but at that point of time i can really feel that the atmosphere is rather solemn. and then TL asked about our opinions. so obviously all of us were very reluctant to let such good officers leave and were very sad indeed. our TL then got off his seat and walked towards us, and told us it was all nothing but a joke. how naughty can he get... actually uncle bernard, ramli, ansari, chan and even dennis already knew about the evil scheme earlier in the morning but just wanted to act along. TSKTSKTSK.

ok moral of the story is to not believe stories easily. always be critical. i had believed the crappy story the entire night and was emotionally tortured. ok the thing is we have VERY good actors in the team!!! HAHAHA so it's not our fault that we are so gullible. but we were really very relieved to know that they are indeed not leaving. :D

oh dennis did my staff assessment report for me, and i finally realised how close i am to leaving the team. less than 4 months. HAIZ. not that i don't want to ord, but i seriously can't bear to leave the people there. my work and shift have became my lifestyle and my colleagues my closest social circle. it was a short one and a half years there la but i have really learnt alot from the cases i attended to, the working environment, and from my fellow teammates.



haha darn i was being a muddlehead again by leaving my file containing the precious precious logsheets on top of the car. the file managed to stay put all the way from toa payoh central until lor 4. it was only at the junction of lor 4 and lor 1 that i heard a 'thud' sound somewhere out there. well i thought that it was nothing mar so i didn't look around. then a few minutes later while we were at lor 7 andrew from clp called nadiah and asked her whether she had dropped a blue file at the said junction. well nadiah obviously did not have a blue file and directed the question at me. THEN i realised that i did not have my file with me at that moment of time. oooooo we then rushed back to the scene of carelessness and did a risky stop at the right turn point and i finally managed to retrieve my previous little blue file. oh after that things were much more peaceful albeit a very very common loanshark harassment case. darn the loansharks. i was deployed to do proactive duty with a voluntary sc. i really wondered it was so since there were so many other regulars around. o well i drove and wrote while the vsc went to sign the beat books. it was alright for me actually la cuz i am a LAO JIAO already MUAHAHAHAA.

ok la i appreciate my work and my life. however one thing i don't like about my teammates is how they threatened me and vincent with cockroaches in the locker room! HMPH. OOO my team has a new sc called peter and he's really hardworking. good. i can hand everything over to him from now on HAHAHAH.

No comments: