Monday, May 21, 2007

FINALLY! my last week was a hectic and troublesome one. kena called back during the saturday i took leave...and had to do extra duty somemore...NADIAH NADIAH...HAHA
oh having a traffic accident was just bad enough. it took place on friday when i was supposed to drive the van from dhq to hta for our shoot. oh well it was my first time driving a van and i turned too early, forgeting that the wheel is actually near my feet instead of my butt. in the end the left side of the vehicle kena a pillar, resulting in a 50cmX50cm area of scratch marks and a slight dent near the left rear wheel. LUCKILY my statement is already settled and hopefully no suspension or anything of that sort!!!! yay. PHEW. yah so basically during that faithful friday my dear friend titus was upset over not getting marksmanship, but i just have no mood to brood over that extra 200 bucks... hehe.
oh si sani was nice enough to wait for me at dhq today for me to finish my report. nice guy.
was watching naruto the past few days. damn nice la. and i started to find out why people likeD/loveD to play final fantasy. i am damn slow la but i guess it's alright. HAHAHA. finally i get a full day off tml.

yay happy 100th post day.

No comments: