Sunday, January 07, 2007

HOLLOW

ok there's a certain sense of bewilderment when i look at the world around me... mr cactus is going MAD.

how shall i phrase it... went to this secret society meeting today. i know i shouldn't have done it because i am a law enforcement officer. well i did it. felt a little awkward (during and after)though but at least i gave it a shot, so heck care.
went to shop for slippers since my pair was getting a little too slippery for good safety. but couldn't find one cuz my feet were too wide and my taste too high. ah hem.

i am feeling rather liberated, even expedient.

must be the after effects of watching catch me if you can. interesting show, and i can't say that it is exaggerating stories since it is based on a true story, but it appears to be quite fictional. WHAT am i talking about.

mr i-wannabe-successful.

No comments: