Saturday, September 16, 2006

some government organisations just suck.

hmmm i am sure i do not need to reiterate my point more. no extra money but got so much extra work. :(. the NATION is doing us a disSERVICE. haha so grumpy... ok luckily the rest room is pretty well-equipped with food and drinks and got massage chair. if not ar............... also cannot do anything hahahahahhahahahah. :( haha ok don't be so grumpy still have work to do tml shall sleep early.

Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill
Where are you Christmas
Why can't I find you
Why have you gone away
Where is the laughter
You use to bring me
Why can't I hear music play
My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean Christmas changes too
Where are you Christmas
Do you remember
The one you used to know
I'm not the same one
See what time's done
Is that why you have let me go
Christmas is here
Everywhere, oh
Christmas is here
If you care, oh...
If there is love in your heart and your mind
You will feel like Christmas all the time
I feel you Christmas
I know I've found you
You never fade away
The joy of Christmas
Stays here in silence
Fills each and every heart with love
Where are you Christmas
Fills your heart with love
yahyahyah xmas is coming soon...3 more months ya hopefully i will be able to take leave for the many many many many carolling sessions in dec. hopefully lar ar.haha anyway there is this fragrant waft of bakkua smell in my room dunno why. it has been here for quite some time. i would have welcomed the smell if not for the fact that i wanna sleep soon and it doesn't really act well as a sedative. hope it is not something burning ar.........

2 comments:

sheena said...

am i your only blog reader who COMMENTS. u really have funny names and nicks and urls. haha watering the cactus? damn funny. but yeah protect ur individuality. an odd one at that. RAH I DONT LIKE SCHOOL WORK. im so random. but you're worse haha.

nat said...

hehehe pot calling the kettle black ar haha jingzhi also got comment mar hahahahaha