Saturday, September 23, 2006

Now I Understand

why sheena loves corrinne may.
in the past sheena would let me listen to some of corrinne may's songs but i just couldn't really get to feel the music within. not until yesterday, or rather this morning at about 3 am when i was quite free listening to 933 with mr dennis in the car and a piano ballad just started playing. and i heard corrinne may's wondrous singing in this emotional piece.

Fly Away
Written by Corrinne May Ying Foo
When will you be home?" she asks as we watch the planes take off
We both know we have no clear answer to where my dreams may lead
She's watched me as I crawled and stumbled as a child, she was my world and now to let me go, I know she bleeds and yet she says to me
You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away
Autumn leaves fell into spring time and silver-painted hair daddy called one evening saying "We need you. Please come back"
When I saw her laying in her bed fragile as a child pale just like an angel taking flight I held her as I cried
You can fly so high
Keep your gaze upon the sky
I'll be praying every step along the way
Even though it breaks my heart to know we'll be so far apart
I love you too much to make you stay
Baby fly away
recently heard that something's not really going smoothly for one of my closer friend whom i have not heard from for a looooong time. don't worry pal everything will be ok they will know that that was a genuine mistake. if there's anything you need just call us k we are all here for you.

1 comment:

sheena said...

you're finally enlightened :) heh.